Wild West Fabulous and Includes Furniture…SOLD!
Property Description and Details:
Beautiful Villa in a Captivating Setting – an Undiscovered Mining Town Several Hundred Years Old. Colonial Architecture and Caliche Stone Vernacular Capture the Hearts of Many Daring Internationals Ready for the Peace and Wild West that Pozos Offers. The Warm/Dry Climate, Proximity to Major Metropolitan Areas including San Miguel de Allende and Queretaro, Make Pozos Wildly Attractive to the Cultured Class Who Love Privacy but Sometimes Crave the Arts, Entertainment, and Access to Anything Desired. The Villa Itself Maintains International Standards in Turn-Key Condition. The Layout of the Villa, The Twelve Foot Ceilings and Light-Filled Rooms Provide A Rambling 3850 sq. ft. of Indoor Space Conducive to Privacy or Entertaining. The Garden Patio Can Be Home to Many Outdoor Dinners or Margaritas Under the Stars! Check out this property and others along with the Tour of the Mines here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MineralPozos?feature=mhee
Listing Price: SOLD
Address: Calle Aquila
City: Mineral de Pozos
Zip Code: 37910
Square Meters: 360 Square Meters
Square Feet: 3875 Square Feet
Property Size: 5490 Square Feet (510 Square Meters)
Electricity: Yes, Municipal
City Water: Yes, Municipal
Additional Features: Total Garden Space: 3500 sq. ft. (325 sq. meters) Total Construction: 5100 S. Ft. (474 sq. meters)
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
- Mountain View
- Caliche Stone Facade
- Gorgeous Lit Entry Patio For Entertaining/Relaxing
- Easy-Care Tile Floors Throughout
- White Ceramic Sinks In All The Bathrooms
- White Claw Foot Tub In Master Suite With Double Sink Set In Glass And Separate Tiled Shower
- Two Antique Churches, Cobblestone Streets, And Typical Colonial Architecture Complete The Quaint And Captivating Getaway
- Large Galley Kitchen With Double Sink Overlooking Patio
- Pantry/Laundry Attached To Kitchen With Ample Storage
- Four Private Lit Patios Throughout The Villa Two Up And Two Down
- Lit Large Terrace/Garden With Fountain And Mature Pepper Trees
- One Car Garage And Free Street Parking
- One Large Storeroom And Attached Garden Room With Sink
- Beautiful Hand Wrought Iron Doors For Security On First Floor
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Existing Phone Line
- Below Ground Cistern For City Water
- Romantic Location One Block Off The Plaza With A Spectacular View Of Eagle Mountain
- Quiet Location Yet Walking Distance To Everything
- Enchanting Local Community With Ten Mile Horse And Biking Trails.
- 100 Year Old Gold/Silver Mines To Explore, Amazing Panoramic Views In All Directions For Walking Or Jogging.
- Vintage Fruit And Vegetable Market Dotted Around The Town.
- Home Of One Of The Prettiest Boutique Hotels In Mexico And Shops Of Pre-Hispanic Musical Instruments Nearby.
- A Choice Few Art Galleries Featuring Famous Local And International Artists